top of page
THE AUSTRALIAN ELEVATOR ASSOCIATION
To view the Handbook,
click on it.
A Handbook produced by the members is freely available by clicking on the above image. It contains a wealth of information, mostly in plain English. Some of the subjects covered are:
Risk management plan and life cycle
Persons in control of a business of undertaking (PCBU)
- Licensing and Plant registration
- Design registration
- Item registration
- Use of lifts (elevators) in an emergency
- Energy efficiency of plant
- Control systems for lifts (elevators)
- A hazard and risk process
- Abbreviations and definitions, which may assist in understanding terminology used in the VTI.
The Handbook is regularly updated to meet the ever-changing technology and governances that affect our industry.
USEFUL INFORMATION RE MIGRATION OF TELEPHONES IN ELEVATORS AND THE NBN ROLL OUT
This link takes you to a FAQ page:
Want to know when NBN is available in an area for yourself or a client? Try this link:
bottom of page